Online Training/Courses Made Simple
Have you ever wished you had a simple way to create on online course or training? Maybe you just want to teach new employees some standardized tasks and wish you could automate the process so you didn’t have to repeat the same training all the time. Maybe you have actually been dreaming about a way to get paid for your knowledge by creating a series of online courses/trainings that you could sell online. In either case, Valorous Circle has your online training solution – Sensei.
Teaching coursework/training has never been easier, all within your website. With the Sensei plugin you can create courses, write lessons, and add quizzes. Set lesson and course pre-requisites, allow user registration and even charge for your course content if you want.
- Seamless integration into your website
- Using Sensei is as easy as creating a new website page or post, with it being powered by it’s own “Lessons” custom post type. The plugin is designed around the intuitiveness of the WordPress user interface.
- Easy content creation
- Create courses, write lessons, then add quizzes to test your learners. Setting up pre-requisites for both courses and lessons is a breeze in this hugely flexible plugin.
- Quick user registration
- Signing up for a course is super easy with Sensei using WordPress’s user registration facilities. Learners then have access to a dashboard and can track their course/lesson progress.
- Ability to charge for courses
- Sensei seamlessly integrates with our eCommerce plugin allowing you to charge for courses. It’s as simple as setting up a product and linking it to a course.
- Course analytics
- Sensei provides reporting facilities which provide you with an overview of your content, grades, as well as the students who are registered with the site.
- Integrate audio, video and more!
Contact us today to find out how simple it can be to add online training courses to your existing website or to create an entirely new website focused on training and online courses.
[contact-form-7 id=”21″ title=”Contact form 1″]